Friday, January 27, 2012

Maybelline Party Blue Gradient

This was the gradient design I did for my How To: Sponge Technique tutorial. It was a very basic gradient only using two colours.

The colours I used were:
  • Maybelline Party Blue
  • Maybelline Denim Dash
Since I already had Party Blue on I placed some Denim Dash onto my pad of paper and then placed my sponge into the nail polish. Then I sponged it onto the top half of my nail. Once it was dry I used Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.
 
These photo's were taken in artificial light.

 

Then I took these photo's in natural light however it was late in the day and there was no direct sunlight.

 



Just a very simple design for today since I plan to do more with this but I just don't have the time at the moment. So that's it, a basic two colour gradient design.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this design and the colours together. it's beautiful :) I've tagged you in the Nail Polish Tag. Check it out at charlottes-nails.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll post about this soon, unfortunately my computer decided to breakdown on me and now I'm using my mini laptop :(

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)