Saturday, April 14, 2012

Skin White As Snow...

Can you guess where I was going with that? Lol! I wanted to go and see Mirror Mirror since I was in the mood for some campy fun and I quickly did these nails to match.

I was going for something similar and all I could hear playing over and over in my head was:

Skin white as snow,
Lips red as blood, and 
Hair black as ebony!

So I decided to do some mismatched nails using, you guessed it - red, white and black! 

 I applied a base coat of Revlon Calcium Gel Nail Hardener. On my index finger I applied two coats of OPI Black Onyx. On my pinkie finger I applied two coats of Revlon White on White. For my remaining fingers I used two coats of Revlon Revlon Red. Then I finished them all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Now for the photos:


Snow White Mani in Artifical Light
Snow White Mani in Artifical Light

Unfortunately there wasn't much sunlight in which to take these photos.

Snow White Mani in Natural Light
Snow White Mani in Natural Light

Then this lone photo in the shade.

Snow White Mani in Shade
 I really liked this :) I know that it's super simple but that was exactly what I was going for!

4 comments:

  1. how was mirror mirror? i really want to watch it too. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't had a chance to see it :( All dressed up and nowhere to go lol!

      Delete
  2. Great mani! The red shade looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing !!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)