Friday, April 6, 2012

Zoya Areej

Awhile ago I randomly chose a bunch of nail polishes and decided to wear those nail polishes. I did this because it takes me ages to pick what colour to put on my nails because I kept changing my mind when looking at all the pretties. This way the decision is out of my hands!

So next up was Zoya Areej a vibrant dark pink creme from the Zoya Summertime collection. After the unexpected annoyance that was Zoya Minka I was happy to have my faith in Zoya reaffirmed! I applied one coat of Revlon Calcium Nail Hardener and then applied two coats of Areej. You could definitely get away with one coat but I prefer to do two. Obviously it wasn't my base coat that made Minka so difficult to apply because here I used the base coat and it applied like a breeze! I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Onto the photos! Lol ignore my shiny fingers, I had applied Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream and was impatient to take photos. Then when I took the photos in the sun my hands were wet *oops*.

Zoya Areej in Artificial Light
Zoya Areej in Sunlight
Zoya Areej in Shade

I usually don't choose pinks but this is one is gorgeous. I think perhaps I like it so much because it is so vibrant and it's also a darker shade of pink which I prefer. The Summertime collection is really impressing me!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful pink!! It looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the colours from this collection :)

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)