Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sparkle, Glitter and Shine!!

Just a quick one for today!! I wanted to add a bit of glitter to my previous manicure. To start with I sponged on Face of Australia Another Daiquiri Please on Ulta3 Bo Peep. Then I sponged Face of Australia I Like To Mauve on Ulta3 Waterlily. This created such effect, the beautiful glass flecks from the Face of Australia polishes.

Ulta3 Waterlily with Face of Australia I Like To Mauve It
Ulta3 polishes with Face of Australia polishes sponged on
I plan on using this manicure again for another design so I add a coat of Color Club Starry Temptress to all of my nails to really intensify the glitter.

Ulta3 Waterlily with Face of Australia I Like To Mauve It and Color Club Starry Temptress

I only have photos of this in artificial light :(

Glitterfest in Artificial Light - Right Hand
Glitterfest in Artificial Light - Right Hand
Glitterfest in Artificial Light - Left Hand
Glitterfest in Artificial Light - Left Hand
Wow this is just so beautiful! The glass flecks and glitter are stunning. My nails look like something you would wear to a fairy party lol :)

2 comments:

  1. I like both colours and the glitter is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought the glitter really made it pop :)

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)