Thursday, May 31, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was awarded the versatile blogger award by I'm All Polished Off!, Naked Without Polish, Polished Paradise, Kimpelling Beauty and Narcissistic Nails! A big thank you to all of you for passing this award on to me :)


The rules for this are as follows:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


7 Facts About Myself:
  1. I love sci-fi series!!!
  2. Blue and purple are the biggest colour groups in my collection
  3. I have are 4 lovebirds - 2 mated pairs
  4. I love travelling!
  5. All my nails have to be the same length. It drives me crazy if they're uneven O.o
  6. I'm a huge night owl
  7. I love grapefruit :)
15 Nominated Blogs:
  1. A Rhyming Dictionary
  2. AbbieNail 
  3. All The Pretty Polish
  4. Did My Nails 
  5. Doing My Nails
  6. Finger Painting Fingers 
  7. Less Than A Queen
  8. Lovely Lady's Nails
  9. Nails Never Fails
  10. Nibbler Files: A Nail Biter's Blog
  11. No Holos! Frankens and Nail Art Blog
  12. Plisherrific
  13. Polished Genius
  14. Polished Peripherals 
  15. World of Polish 
Please do check out the above blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Melissa! And wow, from no fewer than five other bloggers! It's very well deserved. :)

    Thank you so much for passing this on to Did My nails too--what a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're welcome :) Just sharing the love :)

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)