Friday, June 8, 2012

Ulta3 Jade

The story.

I had removed my nail polish the night before but it got to late for me to paint them. The following morning I headed out to the shops with *gasp* naked nails. I finished at the shops and came home to drop off some shopping and decided I couldn't handle it any longer. I gave in and decided to paint my nails  >.<


I used Sally Hansen Triple Strong for my base coat follower by 2 coats of Jade. Although Jade is quite frosty, I found that as long as I kept my hand steady I easily got nice straight lines so the brush-strokes weren't terrible. Jade applied very smoothly, so this Ulta3 was a hit :) Since I was heading back to the shops soon I used OPI RapiDry Top Coat to finish my manicure. I did this mani in about 15 minutes which is quite an achievement for me!


Please excuse any mess as I took these photos before I headed out again :(

Ulta3 Jade in Artificial Light
Ulta3 Jade in Artificial Light
Ulta3 Jade in the Shade
This is such a gorgeous colour! I swear it's like it glows! All I have to say is that I love this!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love this colour which is great since it only cost me AUD$2 XD

      Delete
  2. It's a great green! Ulta3 does some awesome polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful metallic green :) I need to get more Ulta3 polishes!

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty green! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely green, it would go with my hair at the moment ha ha:)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think I want to ask :) It's a beautiful green though so your hair must look beautiful right :P

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)